& Interventional Procedures
Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
Affecting Your Quality Of Life?
Current Hours 8 am – 4 pm
At this time all patients are required to wear a mask
To Our Patients,
With the recent development of COVID-19 in our region, we want to let you know that we have taken measures to protect everyone who comes into our facility and we are monitoring the situation closely. We are committed to delivering the highest standard of patient care and safety as established by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)and will continue to implement preventive safety measures as the situation evolves. Working together we can have a positive impact on reducing the spread of the Corona Virus.
Current safety measures in place at our Winchester Radiologist’s IR Clinic
- 3 step screening: When you make an appointment, When we make a reminder call, and When you check in
- Patients with 2 or more symptoms or those who have been to an active COVID hotspot will be rescheduled
- Temperature check when you arrive at the clinic
- Every Patient is required to wear a mask
- All staff wears masks, and use clean gloves every patient
- No visitors allowed except pediatric or handicapped patients (limit 1 person)
- Visitors given mask to wear
- We have reconfigured the waiting room for social distancing, or you may wait in your car
- Increased frequency and depth of cleaning in all waiting rooms, changing rooms, and procedure rooms
- Patients who have been tested for symptoms will be required to have results available before appointment
A list of the screening questions you will be asked can be found at the following link
Please enter the facility through the rear of the building. All staff have been asked to park their cars in the front or side of the building to provide ample space for all of our patients
We sincerely appreciate your loyalty and respect your concerns regarding this unique situation. It is times like this that we are reminded why we chose the healthcare profession, to provide service and care to our community when they are in need. Rest assured we are working hard to give you a safe, convenient, high quality diagnostic imaging experience. While we don’t anticipate closing entirely at this time, it may be the most prudent decision if the Corona Virus begins to spread throughout the Shenandoah Valley. We will not take that decision lightly, but your health and safety are our number one concern.
Ronald Repasky, M.D.
Winchester Radiologists, P.C.
Welcome To Winchester Radiologists PC
We provide comprehensive diagnostic imaging and treatment services in the Northern Virginia area. Our mission is to optimize patient care by providing state of the art, accurate, timely radiological services to our doctors and patients. Browse our site for info on our terrific team of Physicians, for details about our services, and more.
Winchester Radiologists IR Clinic Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm